Aug 7: 5pm-7pm (CONFERENCE & BOOTH PERSONNEL BADGE PICK-UP ONLY)
Aug 8: 7:30am-5pm (Conf. Only)
Aug 9: 8am-6:30pm (Conf. & Expo)
Aug 10: 8am-5:30pm (Conf. & Expo)
Aug 11: 8am-2pm (Conf. Only)
Aug 8: 9am-5:15pm
Aug 9: 9am-5:30pm
Aug 10: 9am-6:30pm
Aug 11: 9am-2pm
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Aug 9: 10am-6:30pm
Aug 10: 10am-4pm
Some of the organizations that have sent delegates to previous SES events:
American Heart Association, Ntl Ctr
The Coca-Cola Company
Nielsen Technical Services
Simon Pearce Glass
Social Law Library
The Children's Place
The Vermont Country Store
You have reached the event page for the 2005 SES event. If you wish to see details on the current event, please see SES San Jose
Steve Berkowitz, CEO and Director of Ask Jeeves, talks with Search Engine Watch editor Danny Sullivan on growing Ask as the "fourth" network of search.
The Premier Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
Returns to San Jose August 8th-11th 2005 --
Mark Your Calendars Now!
Search Engine Strategies Summer 2005 in San Jose will be bigger and better than ever! Last year over 1,000 business professionals paid to attend the conference and thousands more packed the expo hall from wire-to-wire checking out the latest and greatest search-related offerings for 80+ companies. The buzz was incredible and just continues to grow. The program keeps getting fine tuned and updated with the latest developments and more sponsors and exhibitors will be there to help you find solutions and reach your goals.
If you missed last year's event, you must make plans to attend this August in San Jose. Because this industry keeps reinventing itself at an amazing pace, we assure you that the content will be cutting-edge and SES Alumni need to return and should bring their whole team.
- Organized by world-renowned search authority Danny Sullivan.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves.
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates
- Get the latest event information at the SES Blog
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2005 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
What You Will Learn:
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy-and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
- what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes
Toronto * Tokyo * London *San Jose* Stockholm * Chicago * New York * Munich
Please take a moment to visit the "About Our Sessions" link at the left to learn more about the sessions being offered at this conference.
View pictures from past Search Engine Strategy events here!
Still not convinced? Read what attendees of past Search Engine Strategies say.
For more information regarding exhibit space or sponsorship opportunities contact our Sales Department by completing this form or call Frank Fazio at 203–295–0052.
For registration help or information, please email our Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203–295–0050.
Don't Take Our Word for It!
Join the thousands of satisfied Search Engine Strategies participants who have attended SES world wide since 1998. Here is what some recent attendees have said about SES:
"Exceptional! A world of knowledge and information in three short days. I highly recommend this event for anyone looking to increase their exposure and rankings in the search engines." Elizabeth Harvey, Harvey Marketing Group
"Great Conference—I learned a lot about what we're doing right, and what we need to improve upon in our search marketing efforts. I like the fact that the presentations were not a bunch of sales pitches (like I've seen at other conferences). The speakers were truly interested in informing the attendees and helping us learn. In addition, the exhibitors were helpful and very relevant to our business needs. Would like to have seen more SEO's exhibiting as that is a need we have. Keep the after hours events. I did more business there than in the entire conference! " Melissa Mackey, Magazineline
"This was invaluable to growing our SEM business. We are changing our service mix and revamping our Web site based on what we learned in this seminar—it will easily pay for itself!" Diane Whittakin, Page Forward Design