Last year's SES New York event was nothing short of extraordinary! Record crowds packed the session rooms and expo floor from wire-to-wire, there were great content sessions, spirited "birds of a feather" luncheon conversations, a busy schedule of after hours networking events in NYC hotspots and even one lucky attendee drove home in a brand new sports car. As part of this year's "Search Week" in New York, SES NY'06 will only be bigger and better as this industry continues to gain momentum.
- Organized by world-renowned search authority Danny Sullivan.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves.
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates
- Get the latest event information at the SES Event Blog
The links below provide more information about the conference. To see the complete time and session schedule for all four days go to the Conference at a Glance
For Conference session descriptions, go to:
For a list of suggested itineraries to help make the best use of your time go to the Session Planner
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2006 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
What You Will Learn:
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy—and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
- what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes