June 2: 9am-6pm
June 3: 9am-5:30pm
Expo Hall Hours
June 2: 10am-7pm
June 3: 10am-3pm
June 2: 8am-7pm
June 3: 8am-4:30pm
The Premier Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
Returns to London 2nd-3rd June 2004!
Search engine marketing is today's hottest and most important subject for agencies & marketers around the globe. Be part of this "must attend event" that returns to London 2nd-3rd June 2004. Standing-Room-Only crowds of your fellow marketers and SES Alumni have been gathering in cities around the world to quickly learn how to maximize search engine marketing opportunities and stay informed of the latest search developments and solutions in this area -- don't be left behind!
- Organized by world-renowned search authority and England's own Danny Sullivan with an emphasis on issues specific to the United Kingdom as well as Europe.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts (both U.K.-based and from around the globe).
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2004 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
What You Will Learn:
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy-and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
- what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes
*Dates subject to change
For more information regarding exhibit space or sponsorship opportunities contact our Sales Department by completing this form or call Frank Fazio at 203–295–0052.
For registration help or information, please email our Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203–295–0050.