July 10: 8:00am - 6:15pm
July 11: 8:00am - 4:00pm
July 10: 9:00am - 5:15pm
July 11: 9:00am - 4:15pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
July 10: 10:30am - 6:15pm
July 11: 10:30am - 1:30pm
Some of the organizations that have sent delegates to previous SES events:
American Heart Association, Ntl Ctr
The Coca-Cola Company
Nielsen Technical Services
Simon Pearce Glass
Social Law Library
The Children's Place
The Vermont Country Store
You have reached the event page for a previous SES event.
Please go to SESLatino.com
for information on the upcoming SES Latino event.
The Premier Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Adds the Hispanic and Latin America markets in July 10-11th, 2006 - You Can't Afford to Miss It!
SES Latino '06 is a new event for Incisive Media and we're very excited about it because U.S. Hispanics and Latin America rank among the top worldwide Internet users and they are the fastest growing region in the world. Although the vast majority of Internet users can be found in the United States, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico, there are over 25 active countries on the Internet you may target. Don't be left behind as your fellow marketers and SES Alumni gather to learn how to maximize search engine marketing opportunities and stay informed of the latest search solutions in this area. Hear innovative approaches and learn the right tactics for these markets on "success story" case studies and best practices presented by fresh speakers that are industry leaders in the U.S. and in Latin America for SEM/SEO.
Those among the following 5 groups of attendants will get the highest benefit out of SES Latino 2006:
- US Hispanic companies targeting US Hispanics
- US American companies targeting US Hispanics
- Both US Hispanic and American companies targeting Latin America as well as their own markets
- Latin American companies targeting their own markets
- Latin American companies targeting all markets that include both Latin American, US Hispanic and American markets
- Organized by world-renowned search authority Nacho Hernandez.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves.
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates.
- Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2006 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
For those NEW to SEM and focused on all Hispanic markets from all North America to Latin America, here is what you will learn:
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements.
- how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors.
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- What language issues will you encounter with Spanish content?
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buyand get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- how to build links in Latin America that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines.
- what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes.
For those Advanced to SEM and focused on all Hispanic markets from all North America to Latin America, here is what you will learn:
- What have I been missing out with the U.S. Hispanics and Latin America markets?
- How global search engines participate in Latin America
- How user's search behavior differs in Latin America from the rest of the world.
- What structural and cultural barriers global search engines (such as Google, Yahoo! and MSN) might encounter for entry as they expand into local Latin American markets.
- Why Latino users in some markets prefer to use local/regional search engines and directories rather than global search engines, and how partnerships may be the best way to evolve.
- How global search engines treat Hispanic content and websites located in Latin America different than the U.S.
- What global search engines may do to gain market share and search volume in Latin America.
- What global search engines must do to increase relevancy and monetization of Hispanic and Latin American content.
- What does businesses from Latin America need to do to benefit from the search industry by participating on the Internet.
- What are the current trends in Search and how it adapts to the Hispanic / Latin America markets.
For more information regarding exhibit space or sponsorship opportunities contact our Sales Department by completing this form or call Frank Fazio at (203) 295-0052.
For registration help or information, please email our Registration Department at email@example.com or call 203-662-2857.
Don't Take Our Word for It!
Join the thousands of satisfied Search Engine Strategies participants who have attended SES world wide since 1998. Here is what some recent attendees have said about SES:
"Exceptional! A world of knowledge and information in three short days. I highly recommend this event for anyone looking to increase their exposure and rankings in the search engines." Elizabeth Harvey, Harvey Marketing Group
"Great Conference—I learned a lot about what we're doing right, and what we need to improve upon in our search marketing efforts. I like the fact that the presentations were not a bunch of sales pitches (like I've seen at other conferences). The speakers were truly interested in informing the attendees and helping us learn. In addition, the exhibitors were helpful and very relevant to our business needs. Would like to have seen more SEO's exhibiting as that is a need we have. Keep the after hours events. I did more business there than in the entire conference!" Melissa Mackey, Magazineline
"This was invaluable to growing our SEM business. We are changing our service mix and revamping our Web site based on what we learned in this seminar—it will easily pay for itself!" Diane Whittakin, Page Forward Design