Thanks to all who attended SES Toronto
Stay tuned for future information on SES Toronto 2012
Extend Your Experience
Now you can expand on your learning experiences from SES Toronto by continuing your education. Experts from this year's event have partnered with the ClickZ Academy to offer e-learning courses.
Covered topics include:
- Online Marketing Foundations
- Social Media
- Email Strategy
to updates and get details on future SES Toronto Events
Photos from SES Toronto 2011
Now in its 8th year, SES Toronto is organized and programmed by the SES Advisory Board and SearchEngineWatch.com, the leading authority on Search Engine Marketing (SEM), including SEO and PPC. The event will be packed with sessions covering topics such as PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization, site optimization, usability and more while offering high-level strategy, big picture, keynotes, an exhibit floor with companies that can help you grow your business, networking events, parties and more. See you there!
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.
Every year our clients, agency partners and our team look forward to SES Toronto. It's a unique opportunity to learn from the top search marketers from the US, Canada and abroad and to see what best practices are having an impact. It certainly stands alone as the gold standard for search marketing events in the Canadian marketplace.
—Jeff Lancaster, Outrider
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
As a first time attendee, the knowledge I gained at SES Toronto was invaluable. I was really pleased with the variety of topics that were covered and the great mix of people that attended, and plan to be back again next year.
—Veronica Montero, Eighty8 Online