SES brings its world renowned learning experience and thought leaders in the search engine marketing field to Singapore. More than 50 speakers from a cross-section of well-respected industry organizations will discuss the latest market dynamics and trends, best practices, technology and innovation.
SES Singapore 2011 will be packed with sessions covering PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization and usability, plus networking events, parties and more.
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.
Very pleased - the majority of speakers were excellent, terrific venue, and well-organised. Getting out of the office, hearing big picture ideas and case studies sets your mind free to think about where we can take the company. It gives you time to actually work ON the company, not IN the company.
—James Millington, Director, Sports HQ Group
It was my first time at SES and I enjoyed it very much. The sessions about SEM and social media were especially good for internal feedback. It was great to hear about trends in the Asia-Pacific market, as we usually attend conferences focused on the US area.
—Hiroko Sato, Researche, Transcosmos Inc
Thanks for putting together a great event. One of the best digital events I've attended in Asia and probably the best related to search.
—Lawrence Lo, Business Director, Digital, OMD