Download the SES San Francisco Conference & Expo Mobile App!
The Mobile App, powered by EventLink and created by Core-Apps LLC, is a native application for smartphones (iPhone, BlackBerry and Android).
There's also a web-based app version for all other smartphone types.
- Functions in areas of poor internet connectivity
- Runs on multiple phone platform
- Provides keyword search of exhibitors, and bookmark them
For attendees, EventLink provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute info
- About This Show keeps all show information in one place
- Schedule-at-a-Glance can easily organize schedules with one click
- Alerts allow attendees to receive important real-time communications from the show organizer
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Attendees can locate exhibitors they want to visit
- Use Community Photo to save and share your show experiences
- Connect with your colleagues with the Friends feature
For Exhibitors: The SES San Francisco mobile app will provide sponsors with the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. This gives exhibitors a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this brand new medium. It's a handy tool for the trade show, but it also lives on throughout the year, providing users with industry reference tool with company, product and contact information plus exhibitor advertising all year long. Since the exhibitors themselves manage exhibitor content appearing on the app, it's a place to point new business prospects to whenever new information is available, on a device hey use daily right in the palm of their hands.
Downloading the SES San Francisco Conference & Expo 2011 Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (iPod Touch & iPad): From your iPhone search the App Store for SES San Francisco or point your iPhone's mobile browser to http://bit.ly/SESSanFran11 (case sensitive).
For All Other Phone Types (including Android, BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/sessanfran11