Your customers are Online - can they find your Website?
Now in its 7th year, SES Toronto is organized and programmed by the SES Advisory Board and SearchEngineWatch.com, the leading authority on Search Engine Marketing (SEM), including SEO and PPC. The event will be packed with sessions covering topics such as PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization, site optimization, usability and more while offering high-level strategy, big picture, keynotes, an exhibit floor with companies that can help you grow your business, networking events, parties and more. See you there!
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends
Every year our clients, agency partners and our team look forward to SES Toronto. It's a unique opportunity to learn from the top search marketers from the US, Canada and abroad and to see what best practices are having an impact. It certainly stands alone as the gold standard for search marketing events in the Canadian marketplace.
—Jeff Lancaster, Outrider
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
Search engine marketing firm iProspect works primarily with clients who have large or complex websites, many of whom are Fortune-level companies. As a sponsor and exhibitor this past year at SES New York, we found that the number of companies suitable for our services increased by over 20% from last year. SES is a terrific event series, one that we plan to be at in New York, San Jose and Chicago.
—Bill Muller, CMO, iProspect