Now in its 12th year, SES is organized by its Advisory Board and the leading online marketing publications ClickZ and Search Engine Watch. The conference will draw thousands of marketers and agency professionals who will attend sessions and labs focused first and foremost on education (no sales pitches!) covering Search Marketing (including SEO, PPC management & Social Media), keyword research, local advertising, mobile engagement, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, online video, site optimization and usability, in addition to high-level strategy, keynotes, an expo floor with 100+ companies, networking events, parties and more.
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.
—Kristopher Jones, President & CEO, KBJ Interactive
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
Search engine marketing firm iProspect works primarily with clients who have large or complex websites, many of whom are Fortune-level companies. As a sponsor and exhibitor this past year at SES New York, we found that the number of companies suitable for our services increased by over 20% from last year. SES is a terrific event series, one that we plan to be at in New York, San Francisco and Chicago.
—Bill Muller, CMO, iProspect