Connect with your Customers - Learn How to Use All Dimensions of Search
SES London is the leading search marketing conference in Europe and continues to get bigger and better year-on- year. Bringing together the industry's brightest minds and most seasoned practitioners it truly is a wealth of search and online marketing nuggets. Learn how to optimise your web site for the most efficient crawling and indexing. Use keyword analysis to discover the top converting words and phrases for optimum conversion. Make link building for super ranking at the major search engines second nature. Tackle local, mobile, video, analytics and social media like a marketing Ninja. In fact, become your own leading search marketing expert. And while you're at it, network and mix with your peers and the leading vendors and suppliers in the industry. Programmed by the SES advisory board, you can be assured - SES content really is king!
Author, Blogger, Analytics Evangelist, Google
9am Day 1
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimise yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimise and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends
I attend a lot of conferences about search and SES is without a doubt the place to be if you want to learn about search, network, and hear great speakers. The SES team manages to improve with every event and that is truly a big accomplishment. In Europe, SES London is the biggest event of the continent where every search marketer just has to be, but also SES Amsterdam and SES Berlin are must-attends for European search marketers. I know I will be there!
—Bas van den Beld, SearchCowboys
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
Search engine marketing firm iProspect works primarily with clients who have large or complex websites, many of whom are Fortune-level companies. As a sponsor and exhibitor this past year at SES New York, we found that the number of companies suitable for our services increased by over 20% from last year. SES is a terrific event series, one that we plan to be at in New York, San Jose and Chicago.
—Bill Muller, CMO, iProspect