SES brings its world renowned learning experience and thought leaders in the search engine marketing field to Hong Kong. Organized and programmed by the SES Advisory Board and SearchEngineWatch.com, the conference will be packed with sessions covering PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization and usability, plus networking events, parties and more.
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.
SES Hong Kong: Thanks for putting together a great event. One of the best digital events I've attended in Asia and probably the best related to search.
—Lawrence Lo, Business Director, Digital, OMD
Congrats on a great event. I am very much looking forward to participating in and sponsoring future SES conferences in Asia.
—Chi-Chao Chang, VP and GM, Global Search Operations and Marketplaces, Yahoo!
Thank you! SES Hong Kong was a great event and I think the first of many! Very well organized (especially as it was the first) and I'm looking forward to the follow-up material.
—Crispin Sheridan, Sr Director of Search Marketing Strategy, SAP