Connect with your Customers — Learn How to Use All Dimensions of Search
Marketers and search engine optimization professionals attend SES Chicago each year to network and learn about topics such as PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization, site optimization, usability and more.
The conference offers 70+ sessions, intensive training workshops, and an expo floor packed with companies that can help you grow your business. While you're at it, network with peers and leading industry vendors. Programmed by the SES advisory board, you can be assured - SES content really is king!
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.
SES has been a great show for Symantec (Former VeriSign). With a great team to support us and great sponsorship opportunities, SES hosts a show that allows us to meet exceptional people. We look forward to future SES events and hope to see all of you there!
—Kristin Crist, Events Marketing Manager, Symantec
SES Chicago was a blue-chip experience. Being my first 'search' conference, I was blown away at having personal access to the world's top search talent. At the end of day 1, I had decided to attend the next SES event, wherever it might be. I left Chicago SES with a valuable list of contacts, a new insight and approach toward SEO, and a notebook full of tricks that have shown immediate returns for our law firm. Kudos to the staff for assembling such a power-packed display of the search industry's brightest stars.
—Allen Walker, Web Marketing Consultant, Keller & Keller
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music