Your customers are Online - can they find your Website?
Now in its 11th year, SES San Jose is organized and programmed by the SES Advisory Board and SearchEngineWatch.com, the leading authority on Search Engine Marketing (SEM). The conference will be packed with 70+ sessions covering PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization and usability, while offering high-level strategy, keynotes, an expo floor with 100+ companies to help you grow your business, networking events and more.
Get Search Smart:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends
As an exhibitor, qualified leads—even more than quantity—are key to tradeshow success. We found the leads at SES San Jose 2009 to be highly qualified as a first time exhibitor.
—Mark Knowles, CEO of Pixelsilk
SES San Jose really lived up to its name -- Search Engine Strategies. The Day 1 content got us out of the weeds and focused on high-level strategic concepts. Day 2 and beyond activated the more tactical and practical discussion that's also crucial for those looking to master all things search.
—Aaron Goldman, VP, Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, Resolution Media
I had heard many great things about SES New York, and after attending, I will hands-down be another evangelist of SES! Job well done - the sessions were informative, the expo hall had interesting booths, and the event was efficiently organized. Thank you for a great week!
—Alicia Magda, Solid Cactus Inc.
SES New York 2009 was by far the best search engine marketing show I've been to in 4 years - and I go to them all! Kudos for a great event!
—Marc Poirier, Co-Founder & CMO of Acquisio