SES Awards 2008
Since 1999 Search Engine Strategies (SES) has been the leading international conference series for webmasters, digital agencies, online marketers and corporate decision makers. Over the years, SES has guided search marketers of all skill levels through the fast changing and complex world of search — the single fastest growing marketing sector. In celebration of the event's 10-year anniversary, SES San Jose 2008 will incorporate the first annual SES Awards.
The mission of the SES Awards is to inspire innovation and encourage new ideas. The SES Awards honor 15 outstanding search marketers and will be judged by a panel of industry experts and the SES Awards editorial staff.
And the winners are... !
- Best Search Engine Ad Platform
- Search Engine with Most Relevant Search Results
- Most Innovative New Search Engine
YellowBot (Young & Associates)
- Technology Platform Search Marketers Can't Live Without
Enquisite (Maven Communications)
- Best SEM Technology Platform for SMBs This was a TIE!
- Most Innovative Use of Search Engine Optimization
NikeStore (Range Online Media)
- Most Innovative Paid Search Campaign This was another TIE!
SearchAdNetwork for National Jean Company
Building Blocks for LEGO's Paid Search Media (iCrossing)
- Best Social Media Marketing Campaign
Beaches of South Walton (USDM.net)
- Best Business-to-Business Search Marketing Campaign
Microsoft Small Business Center (iProspect)
- Best Multi-National Search Marketing Campaign
iCrossing Integrates Global Search Campaign for LEGO
- Best Use of Local Search
US Small Business Administration-Business Gateway Initiative
- Best Integration of Search with Other Media
The Tudors/Showtime (Outrider)
- Most Effective Use of Web Analytics
Four Seasons Hotels and Resort (Acronym Media)
- Best Web Analytics Platform
- Most Advertiser-Friendly Search Engine
- Editor's Choice
Matt Cutts, Google
Awards Submission is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations.
Finalists will be notified August 1, 2008. Finalists will receive 1-day passes (limit 3) to the SES San Jose sessions and Orion panels. Passes will be issued for the day on which the winner in their category is announced. See schedule »
Award winners will be announced throughout the San Jose event during the Orion and keynote panels. See schedule »
Note: Search Engine Strategies reserves the right to publish submitted materials on the night of the ceremony. Any concerns regarding publicizing creative materials should be directed to Matt McGowan at matt dot mcgowan at incisive media dot com or call 917-720-6243.