May 31: 7:30am - 5:30pm (Conf. Only)
June 1: 8am - 6:45pm (Conf. & Expo)
June 2: 8am - 3pm (Conf. & Expo)
May 31: 9am - 5:45pm
June 1: 9am - 5:45pm
June 2: 9am - 4:15pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
June 1: 10am - 6:45pm
June 2: 10am - 3pm
Some of the organizations that have sent delegates to previous SES events:
American Heart Association, Ntl Ctr
The Coca-Cola Company
Nielsen Technical Services
Simon Pearce Glass
Social Law Library
The Children's Place
The Vermont Country Store
You have reached the event page for the 2006 SES event. If you wish to see details on the current event, please see SES London
The Premier Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Returns to London May 31-June 2, 2006 - You Can't Afford to Miss It!
Last year's event in London was a smashing success! Once again all U.K. attendance records were broken as industry professionals packed the session rooms and hung onto every word looking for ways to improve their business. The expo hall was jammed from wire-to-wire. The buzz was incredible and just continues to grow.
If you weren't able to make the 2005 event, it is time to mark you calendar because you need to be in London at Search Engine Strategies 31 May - 2 June 2006. SES alumni need to attend as well because this industry keeps reinventing itself at an amazing pace there will be so many developments to keep up with.
Don't be left behind as your fellow marketers and SES Alumni gather to learn how to maximize search engine marketing opportunities and stay informed of the latest search developments and solutions in this area.
- Organized by world-renowned search authority Chris Sherman.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves.
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates
- Get the latest event information at the SES Blog
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2006 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
What You Will Learn:
The program includes sessions for beginners and new content for Search Engine Strategies alumni.
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy-and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
- what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes
For more information regarding exhibit space or sponsorship opportunities contact our Sales Department by completing this form or call Frank Fazio at (203) 662-2976.
For registration help or information, please email our Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-662-2857.
Don't Take Our Word for It!
Join the thousands of satisfied Search Engine Strategies participants who have attended SES world wide since 1998. Here is what some recent attendees have said about SES:
"Exceptional! A world of knowledge and information in three short days. I highly recommend this event for anyone looking to increase their exposure and rankings in the search engines." Elizabeth Harvey, Harvey Marketing Group
"Great Conference—I learned a lot about what we're doing right, and what we need to improve upon in our search marketing efforts. I like the fact that the presentations were not a bunch of sales pitches (like I've seen at other conferences). The speakers were truly interested in informing the attendees and helping us learn. In addition, the exhibitors were helpful and very relevant to our business needs. Would like to have seen more SEO's exhibiting as that is a need we have. Keep the after hours events. I did more business there than in the entire conference!" Melissa Mackey, Magazineline
"This was invaluable to growing our SEM business. We are changing our service mix and revamping our Web site based on what we learned in this seminar—it will easily pay for itself!" Diane Whittakin, Page Forward Design